Goal: To lead, cast vision and build consistency in all areas of Next Generation at Fresh Start Church so kids, students and young adults grow into fully devoted followers of Jesus.
Directly Reports to: Ministry Pastor
- Provide leadership and oversight to all aspects of Next Gen at Fresh Start Church. This includes Fresh Start Kids, United Movement Student Ministry and Young Adults.
- Recruit, train and lead teams of staff and volunteers to accomplish the mission and vision of Fresh Start Church through the Next Gen area.
- Create Next Gen environments that are irresistible to those that are far from God/unchurched.
- Create and develop systems and structure to ensure kids are developed spiritually from birth through high school graduation.
- Evaluate metrics like attendance, involvement, baptism, etc. to gauge the health of Next Gen and if/what changes need to be made to allow for more growth.
- Find ways to genuinely partner with parents in raising their children. Help provide a loving network of caring adults who are committed to helping them grow in faith, wisdom, and friendship.
- Willingness to learn and be led
- Being flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
- Have a servants heart
- Ability to lead others effectively and build teams
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly organized and administratively gifted
- Gives extreme attention to details with an eye for excellence
- Maintain God ordered priorities in your life by putting Christ first
- Tithe a minimum of 10% of your income to Fresh Start Church
- Be loyal to the vision and mission of Fresh Start Church and protect the unity of the church
- Actively life out the five values of Fresh Start Church. First, Reach, Excellence, Sacrifice and Honor
- Extend your reach by inviting others to be a part of Fresh Start Church
If interested, please send resume with references to [email protected]