This past year was crazy. I don’t know if I can come up with truer words to describe 2016 than that. It was good though! There was so much chaos in the world, yet the church stood strong as the solid rock of peace and hope that she is. Thank you pastors and leaders for continuing to give everything for the cause of the kingdom.
last year was crazy
In the midst of you working your tails off to keep the church growing forward in 2016, we were also working hard to build the kingdom over here at everything.church.
– Our podcast was listened to by thousands and thousands of people. Through this platform, we have been able to help church leaders from every denomination and background. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we’ve done with this.
– We were blessed to have a whole host of expert guests on our podcast who shared their hearts and strategies with our fans and followers.
– Our blog reached 63,000 pastors and ministry leaders. We’re humbled by opportunity we have had to help church leaders minister to their people, and their communities, with our blog.
– We had the incredible opportunity to partner with Steven Furtick, Mark Batterson, Jim Hennesy, Chris Einwechter, Joyce Meyers and Veritas Christian Academy for the awesome purpose of supporting our troops with encouraging books, music, and videos that would enrich their spirits even when they’re far from home.
this next year is going to be even crazier
My vision for everything.church has always been to offer the best help and resources to churches that we possibly could for the lowest possible price. This year, we’re taking another huge step towards pursuing that vision. We’re making the dream of every church in the world having a coach and consultant a reality.
– We’ve built something new called Church VIP. This subscription based coaching and consulting service starts at $99; this makes it affordable to churches of all sizes. We managed to create a sustainable business model that allows fair and reasonable pricing for the help that churches need and deserve; the days of paying ten and twenty thousand dollars for a consultant are over. Also, our ‘Pro’ tier includes a yearly onsite visit; all you have to do is get us there.
– We’re also proud to let churches with under 100 in weekly attendance name their own price for our Church VIP service. That means church plants and struggling churches will get a Church VIP membership for whatever price they can afford. I can’t even begin to tell you how excited we are about this!
– We’ve also reduced the price of our expert staff training service, The Starter Pack. Now for $599, any staff member can get six months of one on one coaching and training with an expert. We’re offering this service to church plants for $299.
– We’ve expanded our production, editorial, administrative, and consulting teams. This means we’re able to provide your church with even more support, strategies, and freebies.
– We even have a few more surprises up our sleeve for 2017, but you’ll have to check back with us later this year to find out more.
we need your help though
We had an amazing year at everything.church, and I have no doubt that God will continue to bless in 2017 as well. However, we need your help. I believe very strongly that every good thing we’ve experienced, and every opportunity we’ve had to help grow God’s Kingdom is simply through God’s grace. So, I would ask that you continue to pray for everything.church and our team. Pray that God continues to expand our reach so we can continue to support church growth around the world.
Of course, another great way you can help us out is by telling someone about what we do. We’re passionate and we’re dedicated, but we rely on people like you telling your friends in ministry about the work we do so we can continue to grow.
We’re an open book, so if you have any questions or thoughts, shoot us an email anytime at [email protected].
Have a Happy New Year!