A growing, progressive church looking for someone to lead our Children’s Ministry.
- Character: Integrity, servant heart, courageous, spiritually mature.
- Chemistry: Strong people skills, has a fun factor, works through conflict in a biblically mature way, possesses strong networking ability
- Competence: A leader, resourceful, flexible, great time management, can recruit and develop leaders, strong work ethic, able to balance work and family, emotional stability, avid learner, highly motivated as a self-starter, professional appearance, strong communication skills, able to multi-task with attention to detail
- Commitment: To reach, resource, and release children and adults into ministry.
- Contemporary: Able to innovate and stay on the edge of what God’s Spirit is doing.
Current job openings at Bethel Assembly of God
No job listings found.